The Feoffees and Thirteen of Tetbury
What a wonderful summer it has been, with glorious sunshine and lots to do in the town.
Our Community Summer BBQ was a great success, with friends old and new catching up on the Millennium Green and children enjoying playing together at a lovely summer event. If you missed us this year, please look out for the date next year and come along and join the fun!
Autumn Dates for your Diary
· 8th September - Beating of the Bounds – Meet under Bath Bridge at 9.30am for the historic walk around the boundary of the town – please wear appropriate clothing and shoes, everyone welcome, including dogs. Afterwards, join us in The Market House for Coffee and Biscuits and the presentation of The Feoffee Annual Accounts
· 15th/16th September - Heritage Weekend – The Market House will be open from 10am – 4pm – come along and hear all about The Feoffee & Thirteen and our history in the town, with items on display which are not normally on public show
Finally, I am pleased to confirm that the following grants have been made over the summer:
- · St Mary’s Day Centre – to allow this vital service to our elderly to continue
- · Monies for a young person attending a volunteering expedition to Columbia
- · Tetbury Guides – to allow this service to our young people to continue
- · Tetbury Cricket Club – monies towards a new roller
If you want to know more about us and the work that we do within the town and grants available, please speak to any member of The Feoffee or Thirteen, or check out our website www.thefeoffeesoftetbury.co.uk and we would be pleased to hear from you if you have any projects which you feel may be of interest to us.
Lance Vick – Chairman